Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picture This

Just a few pictures and a video today! A big transition is coming up with Eric going back to work on Monday. We've had the luxury (I know this is a luxury as many fathers do not get any paternity leave) of having Eric home for 6 weeks. It's been wonderful having him here to help with everything (short of pumping, I mean everything) -- what a wonderful husband! He even washed and waxed my car yesterday!




Watchful Mabel...


A little moment in our afternoon...I apologize for the somewhat annoying narration...I'll get better.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic of Momma Mabel! She's being such a sweet doggy!
    Tell Camille thank you for her yawn in the video ... I immediately starting yawning with her! Time for bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't baby yawns the BEST? A cutie, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom shared some great pics of Camille yesterday. Sounds like you had a great visit and she CAN'T WAIT to get back! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete