Thursday, April 21, 2011

My diet of late

Never have I craved these and if I have had a hankering, one or two bites is typically enough. In the last few weeks, one or two bites just haven't cut it.


When these make up the majority of your meals, the majority of the days, you splurge on organic.


And yes, "candy" that I swear works wonders.

Ta-Da!

Due to arrive October 26th! I am 13 weeks (these scans were a couple of weeks ago) and we'll find out within a month or so if Camille will have a baby sister or a baby brother! When we broached the subject with Camille, she handed me a book and said, "read this one." I'm sure that will change.

For our Facebook friends, we probably won't announce this for a few weeks so we'll keep it hush-hush for now. =) Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hoooray!! What a good looking little fetus. :) Can't wait to hear how all this works with TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! What wonderful news ... can't wait to hear more. Sending hugs & kisses your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippeeeee! doing the happy happy joy joy dance for you :) and hoping you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny - you are due like a month after me - almost exactly! Feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete