Thursday, October 20, 2011

Not "popping" yet

Still here...with amusing conversations from the soon-to-be older sister:

Camille: "Mommy, you are huge and heavy and big and that is why you can't pick me up. But when baby Ethan comes, you will be small and you can, you are supposed to pick me up."

Mommy: "You're right, I am big and when baby Ethan is born, I will be able to carry you a lot more. What do you think he will look like?"

Camille: "A crying baby."

Mommy: "Hmmm...you're probably right. When do you think he will come?"

Camille: "He will POP out soon, Mommy."

Mommy: "Oh good, I'm looking forward to meeting him."

Camille: "Me too."

Later that evening...Camille refused to pick up dish towels that she had thrown on the floor.

Mommy: "Camille, it's time to pick up the towels, how about if I do one and you do the other."

Camille: "No." (repeat several times)..."I am huge and heavy and big and cannot pick up the dish towels, not until baby Ethan is born, then I can pick them up."

Are we about to have fun or what?!

2 comments: