Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here goes!


With an uncle, two cousins and a sister (not to mention friends!) all a'blogging, I finally am committed. I tried my hand(s) at this before but to no avail. With baby on the way, and feeling at times like he's/she's going to kick her way out of my belly, it's time to get in a routine so friends and family can keep up with our family! I've got some fabulous mentors in the blogosphere and I will no doubt be asking for their advice (it took me a while to figure out how to change the background color but I was bound and determined not to call you Betsy!). So, be patient with me, give me hints and hollers and keep reading! The belly keeps growing...why not the blog?

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I am so happy you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Just checked today for the first time. Feel free to ask ANY and ALL questions you have! :)

    ReplyDelete