Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's beginning to look like...




A baby's room! Slowly but surely we're putting this babe's crib (literally) together. Because we don't know if this little one's going to be a Rex or Lex, we're going with neutrals. It will be a little eclectic with decor from many generations and hopefully very comfy for all. Today's task that was accomplished: getting a breast pump! I also couldn't resist the baby-size hangers. As I told my sister Laura today, the more I go into Babies R Us, the less and less the stuff looks like junk. While on our registry visit I did not mind leaving early due to feeling overwhelmed and thinking I would never need all this stuff, today I caught myself saying, "oh, that would be handy!" I'll just have to resist the urge. (And now that I've uploaded the pictures, I look at them and think, "that doesn't look like a baby's room at all!" Stay tuned...more pictures and updates on the room to continue).

2 comments:

  1. Looking great! Did I see some turtles that might or might not go on the wall?
    Is Dad still pushing the name Rex on you?? I had forgotten about it and laughed outloud when I read that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Magic Words ...

    You are so clever.
    70s yesterday, snow today.
    Not long to go.
    Have a great Valentines.
    Show us some people.
    Ellen needs more cousins.
    You are the best!

    ReplyDelete