Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Lost Posts

I wonder if fellow bloggers can relate...you take a picture and think, "That gives me a good idea and I'll post that to the blog." Of course I will! After I write that report, fold that laundry (ha! that happens about 50% of the time...our dressers are often plastic bins called laundry baskets), think about what we'll have for dinner this week (let alone what Camille will eat!), write that note, dust bust that floor, pump, etc. etc. etc. Hence this post. These are a variety of pictures I've had ready and waiting and only now do I have a vague recollection of what I was going to say. So, here is a completely random collection of pictures and ideas that one day may have been clever, but now are mere reporting of events since past.

Camille's first trip to Wal-mart! An occasion that would have been nice to put off for as long as possible but, there had to be a first.


Early literacy...so far, Camille just likes to chew on books but in this family, that is bound to change quickly.


Jayhawks gather in North Carolina! Coincidentally, the chair of the Central Regional KU Alumni Chapter lives a few houses down from us and has been encouraging us to join the fun for a long time. Finally in late August, we met for a family BBQ picnic. It was so fun seeing so many fellow Jayhawks!


Did I mention Camille is in to eating books AND nametags apparently?


A few weeks ago, Camille got to meet sweet Lily (and Kristin, Michael, Carrie & Dore), which was so fun! We hope to see them again soon!


1 comment:

  1. I've got a whole camera full of would-be blog posts!
    Thanks for sharing ... glad you found some fellow Jayhawks so far away from Lawrence!

    ReplyDelete